Σάββατο 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Blues Wire - "Who's Calling", "Truly International", "Bulldog Boogie"

1987 - Who's Calling

Who's Calling
1. Mustang Sally  
2. Blues Junkie    
3. Who's Been Talking  
4. Divin' Duck  
5. Fat Meets Bones    
6. Crying For My Baby    
7. Bye Bye Baby  
8. Because Of You

1988 - Truly International


1. Watermelon Man
2. Lttle Bitty Things
3. Stomach Ache
4. Can't Stop Lovin' You
5. Evan's Jump
6. The Hunter
7. Walkin' With Mr. Lee
8. How Long Blues
9. Number Nine
10. Close Doors

1993 - Bulldog Boogie

Bulldog Boogie
1.  Everyday I Have The Blues    
2.  Ooh Lawdy My Baby  
3.  Bulldog Boogie  
4.  Sadie
5.  Shake Your Moneymaker
6.  The Feeling Is Gone    
7.  Baby What You Want Me To Do  
8.  Cutt Off My Right Arm  
9.  I Wonder Why  
10. The Mean Thing  
11. I Don't Worry  
12. Late Night Drive

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου